Saturday, September 17, 2011

A fourth perfect goth: Edna Tichenor







 London After Midnight hits my gothic spot harder than almost anything else, it does not matter that all we have is screenshots because they are absoloutely stunning screens. You can find the screenshot version of the movie in the Lon Chaney Collection dvd set but it is not listed prominently on the box but it is well worth it and probably better than anything else on the set. I think Chaney in this film is possibly the coolest looking monster I've ever seen and on top of that, Edna Tichenor is one of the most excruciatingly perfect goth girls I've ever seen. In the limited amount of surviving movies she was also in, she was a goth in those too. I wonder what she was like in day to day life.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

"You're hired as freaks...not vampires!" -- must see this!