Thursday, April 24, 2014

Recent drawing



Chat and detail/progress shots after the break... Hi team. I've been a long time waiting to have some work worth posting to the blog but now I am pleased to be able to share this image. I made the original drawing in ink on A1 size paper to show in an exhibition and have now coloured it on the computer. The majority of the imagery is recycled from old drawings, but I have tried to adapt everything so it all interacts somehow. It was a lot of fun to draw, but colouring got pretty damn tedious and it took me a long time to be bothered to finish it. I think the outcome was worth it though- maybe should have taken more care not to obscure some details with the symbols laid over the top.









The blogs looking cool, by the way, great work!

6 comments:

Tony Burhouse said...

uploading to blogger has made the colours darker for some reason... perhaps look at it on here to see what it should really look like...

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Sweet stuff ! You've improved. It's very good.

Paleo said...

I love the pale coloring with the weird symbols on top.

alkbazz said...

nice one, love soft color too and melted stuff

crippaXXXalmqvist said...

Great stuff there, Tony!..'n a nice read.

Tony Burhouse said...

Cheers guys, much appreciated