Sunday, August 19, 2012

Unreadable stuff?

Hey there

I haven't got a pen or whatever since few weeks, and my scrapboard stock is short, then I'm trying to do somekind of comic with brush and rough style. I really don't know if it's really bad or not. I like scraperboard cause I can do something fast, detailed & kind of clear. With the brush the surface is quickly full, details are disappearing, so the story i'm telling is also really different. But I think, ok let's do that to the end to see what's comes out



4 comments:

Human Mollusk said...

Heartwarmingly sick, and nice textures!

Zeke said...

Would like to read more of this, really dig it!
-Zeke

Marcel Herms said...

A promising start!

alkbazz said...

Thanx men, this encourage me to continue! I'm working on third page, i'll post again when i'll have 2 new pages