Wednesday, October 01, 2008

New (old) FLICKR Account

Hey there howdy. My wife is getting all serious about photography so i'm resurrecting my old FLICKR account. Here it is. Go there & add me okay!?

Here's a drawing i did that i forgot about. It's a self-portrait of sorts, this guy that draws & draws & draws & draws.
mr. picture

Also, is everyone on Eaten By Ducks on the email list? I've mentioned the zine project a bunch of times in mass emailings & have only got responses from a few people. I'm not into harassment & haranguing or guilt trips or any of that, but anyhow, if you'd like to be part of the first Eaten By Ducks zine & are also interested in me not pushing to have you removed from this blog, let me know! Thanks.

7 comments:

Uland said...

Ha! If only you could be more passive yet more aggressive at the same time...

I've also revitalized my Flickr account and want all of you to add me too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ulandkrzyz/

Are you into using that one drawing I just did, with the blog title "The order went through"? I'll do a page of accompanying text for the zine..

SEAN said...

I like that new drawing alot Luke. Go for it. People speak poorly of passive aggression all the time, but if it is done right, it is the most satisfying thing in the world!

Aeron said...

Bitchin idea for a character, you should dress up like that for Halloween!

zeke said...

Yeah! love how he leaves a trail of fantastic tattered drawings.

Paleo said...

That's one bad ass drawing, and if YOU don't contribute to the EBD zine, Sean will crash through your ceiling dressed like that, snatch your pillow and...

Don't expect flowers, you flakes.

Jeffrey Meyer said...

Great drawing! Does he draw on the pages and then attach them? Or is his "skin" made of paper which he draws on and then it flakes off? Either way, nice idea.

Damn, I forgot about the EBD zine -- what's the deadline you're thinking of? Dimensions? I think I can work up a couple inky portraits...

SEAN said...

Thanks everyone. I think this guy has endless piles of paper in his pockets & then he just slaps them onto himself or something like that. It connects with my own hatred of art galleries & love for random encounters on the street of street art (although the whole thing has become so formalized & boring...)... dot dot dot...