Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SuperTrash IT!

Is anyone else submitting work to the SuperTrash shindig? I saw Luke mentioned it a few weeks back in one of David's posts here. I decided to do it a few days ago even though I don't really have the time, but to hell with it, too cool of a project to pass on. I contacted the folks in charge and they're accepting submissions up until Sunday. Check here for all the details. I'm doing a poster for Mystics in Bali! It doesn't get much Super Trashier than that goddamn flick!
Below is a preview of what I'm working on. Currently turning a gut wound in a dead pig into a nasty witch mouth. Not sure which of the above eye types I'm going to use. Blue upside down dead pig eye or halloween mask voodoo eye.

2 comments:

zeke said...

This looks really sick, the nasty veiny things are the left are great.
Reminds me of a tv show I saw the other day exploring different forms of human execution, they tried to demonstrate the problems with electrocution by electrocuting a dead pig. The head piece looked like a chrome nazi helmet and there was smoke coming out from it, it was nuts. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/broadband/index.shtml

Ray Frenden said...

Oh,man. I really wanna do a Cannibal Holocaust or Big Trouble in Little China one. Gah, no time!