Tuesday, April 21, 2009

do what you want just don't remove the corn syrup switchblade from my utility belt

leave myself vulnerable and it's nothing a little anger

can't resolve, a little fuel for the lemon scented pontiacs which Margie drove into the storm, pursued by

a man holding a

corn syrup switchblade dipped in every first born's semen, with their doorsteps marked with blood, which let out a scent which rats from the cornfield picked up on. The rats ran in packs towards the cottage, chewed through everything edible over the bacteria coated floor with the housewife's bloated corpse was decomposing upstairs

Utility belt.

Put the Egg whites and cherries in a large bowl. Start stirring until you get a pinkish mass. Pour in the baking soda. As you do this you will notice heat building and a small amount of smoke being let off. Wait about 10 minutes to cool. Then Pour in the red wine. Immediately after you do this, steam will gather and after a few seconds you will be left with A clear liquid at the bottom of the bowl.



drink up

Three hours later, there was nothing left of the set but charred remnants of wood, paper, skeletons, and the hot, stinking smell of gasoline.

I sound like a pompous little jack sparrow... Like Woody Woodpecker tapping on the marble surface of your glass, or twirling my imaginary beak through the soft plasma screen pulling out a non-kinetic string of dead loose guts from my belly, digested remains of many things which I reel towards the center with my measuring-tape-fishing-pole, the center engorged the glut that reels towards the center, a whole vault of transcendental black comedies that reels towards the center, fruits reel towards the center, lemons, cherries, apples, grapes, onions, garlic

… forbidden fruits plucked in the harvest of excess…

彼は死んでいる!



12 comments:

SEAN said...

WHo the fUCk are YOU?!?!?!

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Cool comics. Are you the guy Zeke told us he wanted to invite?

Unknown said...

I don't know Zeke.

I am a one-armed duck fucker.

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Duck fucker? So you like to be beaten by dicks?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Eaten by Beaks. Anatidae Cunnilingus.

Aeron said...

Welcome aboard, Ray. I recall sending out the invite, as suggested by Luke, quite a long time ago. Bout time you started posting. Given the drop off in posters around here lately, we are certainly in need of new blood.

You know I didn't realize it was you until I saw that last image. I suppose that is your signature style that remains throughout your.. experimentation?

Unknown said...

thanks for inviting Aeron. I made the thing in the last image 4 years ago. I bring it with me to events sometimes.

Gaspard Pitiot said...

I enjoy the way you use words.

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Could you please send me an email to gaiihin.nkvmr9[ta]gmail[tod]com so I can send you details about some zine projects?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVD2vrtZy_A

The one armed duck fucker, David Lynch, Dumbland.
Paul.

Anonymous said...

Funny video. "One armed duck fucker"... Welcome on ebd mate.

Mogoeme.