Sunday, August 17, 2008

Abomination


Well this is the quickest collage I've ever made. I found this pic of a pile of skinned goat heads and instantly knew I wanted to use it for a spider like monster in one of my collages. So I threw a tarantula on there to help me remember until I'm ready to put some detail into it and give it a home in the Land Of The Moth.

Also, I'm excited to say that I'll be making an insanely detailed digital collage inspired by a scene out of Stephen King's "The Mist" involving a giant monster. It won't be done until next year but I'm already plotting out the composition and it's going to be amazing.

4 comments:

zeke said...

Maybe these creatures could use the spider legs to skin their goat heads and then run through a wall of fire so they get cooked on the way to the diner's tables. Then with their last breaths they collapse in a heap onto waiting plates and their brains ooze out of their heads to form gravy...

Aeron said...

Great idea! I have been thinking of doing some sort of Last Supper sort of scene with Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom types of food on display. But I guess the exotic food from that movie would be pretty tame compared to the meals I'd be setting out!

And on the topic, one of the meals I had in mind was a large glass jar filled with lamprey eel type creatures that have the heads of small deformed human fetuses. I guess there would be some odd character stabbing one through with a large rusty fork and chewing into its black rubbery flesh.

mostyn said...

disgusting. absolutely disgusting. Good job

Paleo said...

a radioactive spider stung a baboon's ass, the rest is history.