Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Bin Along Time.

Last year's New Year's Resolution was to not apologize for anything. Not too many friend casualties surprisingly. This year, one of my resolutions is to draw every idea that comes into my head. I'm beginning to think that i might have to include "complete every project" but that is an impossible task right now. Anyhow, here are some of the fruits of my completely unrepressed drawing brain.
Wrestling Osama
Osama Wrestling

Osama Mutant Stage 2
Mutating Osama Stage 2

Osama Mutant Stage 3
Osama Mutant Stage 3

7 comments:

Human Mollusk said...

Koran-crazed Wolverton on acid! Fucking insane!

Aeron said...

You're a goddamn maniac, Sean! A Madman! This stuff is batshit insane and I love it!

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Ah! Ah Ah! Bubbly noses!

Mostyn said...

Ummm, how do I top these comments? I won't Great!

Unknown said...

yeah you are crazy man. I love the detail and the colors.

Jimmy Giegerich said...

holy shit! that last one reminds me of those flying head monsters that'd show up in every level of king of the monsters 2. only this one is infinitely more bad ass, like it'd be the leader of all flying head monsters everywhere.

SEAN said...

SANKYU! Jimmy, i'm going to have to check out KOTM2. I got into the whole heads idea i think from SMASH TV!