Saturday, February 07, 2009

Three New "Picture" Blogs

Hi everybody -- contain yourselves, but I'm about to announce the creation of three new blogs! That's right -- I haven't posted anything here at EBD in months, yet I have the gall to advertise the work I'm doing elsewhere... *sigh*

E!X!T!R!E!M!E! O!R!I!F!I!C!E!
FOUND BEHIND FRAMES
Stretch Glitch

Thanks for looking, and I do hope to catch up with my posting here soon. I've been building a new studio space with enough room to paint and make frames and even some furniture in addition to my usual bullshit collages, etc. so I'm pretty excited.

Best to everyone.

2 comments:

Aeron said...

I was running about 5 blogs at one point more by accident than intention. All I can say is... that way madness lies!!

Interesting art blogs though!

Paleo said...

We're sworn to Madness & Aesthetic Intolerance.

Hail Hell!