Friday, September 20, 2013

Busy-Busy and The Borg

Hi, everyone! Sorry, it's been forever since my last post. The Kickstarter short film I did the demonic Tarot cards for (you probably don't remember) got funded, so they're moving on to make their feature. I should be doing more work for them soon: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/okaybyme/fire-city-the-interpreter-of-signs-a-demon-noir-fa

 I've been very busy with freelance- all table top RPG stuff. It's really fun work. Here are some examples (I'll stick to drawings with monsters in them):


 In my free time I drew a portrait of Ernest Borgnine. Always wanted to draw The Borg. Reminds me, I need to see an uncut version of "The Devil's Rain" at some point.

 Here's a doodle I did while on jury duty (we did nothing all day and got sent home):

 And that's it for now. I headlining my first gallery show- small gallery in NYC- so I'm busy prepping illustrations for that. I want to produce some new work for it, but it's on October 3rd, so I don't have much time. I probably should have figured out how to get 60+ drawings framed before now. Never had to do this for a show, so I'm pretty clueless. Also, working on the Firefly RPG. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Paleo said...

Great drawings, and let's Borgnine Forever Dude!