Wednesday, April 04, 2007

back cover, front cover, and out

This is based on the back cover illustration:



Text reads: "What did you like when you were one?"

And since we're all sick of this, I thought I'd just finish it. Here's the last drawing I did, based on the front cover.



Text reads: "Draw a frog asleep."

And for comparative purposes, here's the first drawing I did again; it's the same image as the one above (You can tell if you squint a little....)



And that's all, folks. If, for some perverse reason, you want to see the whole series, you can check out the archive blog here. Otherwise, I'll be gone for a couple weeks, and when I'm back I will not post as often. This I swear.

1 comment:

Aeron said...

With your expressive lines I'd love to see what you could do with a bottle of ink, a pile of brushes and some big sheets of paper.