Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Thing In The WIndow ---- A.A

One of my many projects is a horror anthology based on tales my father told me as a child. Some of the stories involve a blood thirsty ape that transforms out of a knot in a tree, a man made entirely of knuckles who haunts a forrest in search of human victims, a man in search of immortality through a chinese drink that turns out to be through a straw in a hole in a wall which he finds out to be connected to human remains, and other odd tales. It's going to be fun.



5 comments:

zeke said...

This stuff is superb, I really love it!!!! I've often wondered about how you could use the side on video game style in a strip and here it is! The filter on the art to give it that 'crude' stamp/photocopied look is wonderful too! can't wait to see more of this stuff!

Luke P. said...

Yeah, this is a spectacular strip.
I think if all of us work on any project together, it should be an anthology of short horror strips.
What do you guys think?
We could all throw in some dough and split the copies accordingly. We could set up a Paypal shop...

Aeron said...

Thanks, yeah a horror anthology would be awesome.

Jon Chandler said...

horror one sounds like a goody.

This high contrast look really works and on those other dungeon strips too!

Aeron said...

It's a strange thing, I did these originally in pencil, but the filters really shows me how good these can look with heavy contrast and I like it a lot more.